Speakers Announced for Technology & Innovation Session at the 28th IAF World Apparel Convention
The 28th IAF World Apparel Convention will be held on September 24 – 28, 2012 in Oporto, Portugal, and will focus on the theme Fashion Business in a Changing Environment.
|image source: iafnet.eu|
The moderator of this session, Mr. Braz Costa (Portugal), is the Director General of CITEVE as well as the President of Textranet.
The following speakers will share their views and delve into the theme:
- Head of Apparel Technology at Hugo Boss, Joachim Hensch (Germany)
- President of Alvanon, Ed Gribbin (USA)
- Director of Consulting at Unic, Jorij Abraham (Netherlands)
- President and CEO at [TC]², Dr. Mike Fralix (USA)
- Augmented Reality Director and CEO and TAB Worldmedia, Remco Vroom (Netherlands)